Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Electric Vehicles at the Ellington
Please use this forum to raise your questions and ideas about using Electric Vehicles here at the Ellington.

Remember, parking spot #25 on the B level, is available for homeowners to reserve using the MyGreenCondo.net application. 

As of October 24, 2023, the Ellington board adopted a TEMPORARY plan to charge $2 for every 3-hour charging slot. The overnight (midnight - 9 AM) 6-hour timeslot is to be charged $6. The total charge to all #25 users will be deducted from the monthly EV electric bill with the remainder of any charge apportioned to the remaining EV infrastructure users.

All owners interested in EV infrastructure and billing here at the Ellington are invited to join this forum thread.
Regards,
John Spady, #401
So HOW do you reserve parking spot #25 on the B level to charge your electric vehicle? It's a little bit of an effort for now but you start by going to the MyGreenCondo.net website, log in, go to the facilities reservation page, choose a date and time, and confirm your reservation. Here are the steps in order...

Step 1: (CLICK TO ENLARGE)
Click on the link to access MyGreenCondo.net

Step 2: Sign in with ID and Password

Step 3 and 4: You should be on your RESIDENT tab -- then select "Create New" Facilities Reservation

Step 5: Select the "EV Charging Parking Spot #25" from the "Select Facility" pulldown

Step 6 and 7: Select the DATE that you want for your reservation. Remember that 12 AM (midnight) starts a new day!

Step 8: Select the START TIME. Ignore the other options... and then SCROLL DOWN to continue to Steps 9 and 10.

Step 9 and 10: Read the Terms & Conditions (it documents the current cost), select the checkbox, and CLICK the Reserve button.

Step 11: CLICK OK to "Proceed with the Reservation".

Final step: Review the Facility Calendar to confirm that your reservation has been made. You should also receive an email.

(11-03-2023, 01:41 AM)jspady Wrote: So HOW do you reserve parking spot #25 on the B level to charge your electric vehicle? It's a little bit of an effort for now but you start by going to the MyGreenCondo.net website, log in, go to the facilities reservation page, choose a date and time, and confirm your reservation. Here are the steps in order...

Step 3 and 4: You should be on your RESIDENT tab -- then select "Create New" Facilities Reservation

Step 5: Select the "EV Charging Parking Spot #25" from the "Select Facility" pulldown

Step 6 and 7: Select the DATE that you want for your reservation. Remember that 12 AM (midnight) starts a new day!

[SEE NEXT POST FOR REMAINING STEPS -- A post is currently restricted to only 5 attachments! ]

hi, about login credentials for MyGreenCondo.net.  Do I use the same credential in this portal to login MyGreenCondo.net? or I supposed to create a new credential from MyGreenCondo.net (that I am not sure how to do that as I do not see a link to do so)?   Thanks.
(11-12-2023, 07:22 PM)lu8890 Wrote:
(11-03-2023, 01:41 AM)jspady Wrote: So HOW do you reserve parking spot #25 on the B level to charge your electric vehicle? It's a little bit of an effort for now but you start by going to the MyGreenCondo.net website, log in, go to the facilities reservation page, choose a date and time, and confirm your reservation. Here are the steps in order...

[SEE NEXT POST FOR REMAINING STEPS -- A post is currently restricted to only 5 attachments! ]

hi, about login credentials for MyGreenCondo.net.  Do I use the same credential in this portal to login MyGreenCondo.net? or I supposed to create a new credential from MyGreenCondo.net (that I am not sure how to do that as I do not see a link to do so)?   Thanks.

any feedbacks?  There seems to be two deleted post that I missed.  thanks.
(11-15-2023, 11:52 AM)lu8890 Wrote:
(11-12-2023, 07:22 PM)lu8890 Wrote: jspady -- So HOW do you reserve parking spot #25 on the B level to charge your electric vehicle? It's a little bit of an effort for now but you start by going to the MyGreenCondo.net website, log in, go to the facilities reservation page, choose a date and time, and confirm your reservation. Here are the steps in order...

any feedbacks?  There seems to be two deleted post that I missed.  thanks.

UNFORTUNATELY... MyGreenCondo.net requires its own ID and password. You can not use the same credentials that you used to log into this forum.

Please let me know if you have another question @lu8890
Cheers, John #401
(11-12-2023, 07:22 PM)lu8890 Wrote: hi, about login credentials for MyGreenCondo.net.  Do I use the same credential in this portal to login MyGreenCondo.net? or I supposed to create a new credential from MyGreenCondo.net (that I am not sure how to do that as I do not see a link to do so)?   Thanks.

@lu8890 -- Accounts on MGC have been pre-loaded with the email addresses of Ellington Owners. Select the "Forgot your password?" link, provide your Ellington-standard email address, and you should receive an email with a link to re-create your password. After that, you should be able to log in.

Cheers,
John #401
(11-16-2023, 08:20 AM)jspady Wrote:
(11-12-2023, 07:22 PM)lu8890 Wrote: hi, about login credentials for MyGreenCondo.net.  Do I use the same credential in this portal to login MyGreenCondo.net? or I supposed to create a new credential from MyGreenCondo.net (that I am not sure how to do that as I do not see a link to do so)?   Thanks.

@lu8890 -- Accounts on MGC have been pre-loaded with the email addresses of Ellington Owners. Select the "Forgot your password?" link, provide your Ellington-standard email address, and you should receive an email with a link to re-create your password. After that, you should be able to log in.

Cheers,
John #401

Got it, thank you John