Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Parking Availability
Hello, 

I currently have one parking spot and one vehicle, but unfortunately the parking spot (spot 57) does not fit my particular vehicle very well in terms of the size (which you might notice the avg. size of spots in this garage is not very spacious) and is on a slope where my vehicle would suffer from mechanical issues from parking on a slope for a long time. Therefore, I am looking for any open spot that is ideally on at a less tilted area and/or slightly larger size, hopefully long-term month-by-month with a targeted yet flexible time frame starting around 2024.01.01. 

Since I only have one vehicle, my need for parking would not pose any reduction in your parking capability (comparing to others who might be looking for additional spot(s) for additional vehicle(s)) and I am open to options or discussions of arrangements such as the following or else. 

- Simple exchange right of usage of our spots 
    --> you have parking always 

- Exchange right of usage of our spots plus payment to you, if your spot is subjectively better (open to negotiation) 
    --> you have parking always AND some free cash flow 

- Simple renting of your spot 
    --> you get high and stable free cash flow 

- Renting of your spot while offering my spot at lower day/week rates and prioritizing your need over other day parkers at my spot 
    --> you get high and stable free cash flow AND great if you need parking only occasionally 

- Other arrangements if you have any proposal 

Hope the open offering of options presents my sincerity and honesty well. Please kindly contact me here or at kane.yuan@me.com in case of any question or availability/need. 

Thank you. 

Kind Regards, 

Kane